There was a time when I did not believe,
and with disdain I mocked your thoughts on God.
“You see, I'm right!” I said, and watched you grieve.
There was a time when I did not believe;
you seemed so duped and most of all, naïve.
Yet still upon faith’s path you firmly trod.
There was a time when I did not believe,
and with disdain I mocked your thoughts on God.
~~~ + ~~~
One hopeless day I kneeled to pray, and bowed;
and found my answers as I turned to Him.
I thought of you ~ His blessed love your shroud.
One hopeless day I kneeled to pray, and bowed.
He saved my soul; to follow Him I’ve vowed.
A choir of angels sang a heav’nly hymn
One hopeless day I kneeled to pray, and bowed;
and found my answers as I turned to Him.
http://youtu.be/VPpd-6X3tEo
© Lucrezia Borgia, 2 years ago
Moral Lesson; It is never too late..you can still make a difference, Trust God and Do your Part
7 Reasons why Drinking Water After waking up is a Good Idea
Japan has the greatest longevity, currently hosting over 50,000 Centenarians, or 100+ year olds. Weather its the water practice of drinking two(2) full glasses of water upon waking every morning or is something in the tea they drink is not 100% attested for. However regardless, if this practice will save your life as they believe, then it is good for you to consider some other benefits of drinking two full glasses of water upon waking.
1. It rehydrates your dehydrated body
2. Flushes out toxins
3. Fires up your metabolism
4. Flues your brain
5. Keeps you regular and relieves constipation
6. Prevents and cures diseases
7. Its completely refreshing.
*Learn to drink at least a two glasses water immediately you wake up in the morning and you just might be added more years to your life span.
Sincerely it could be difficult atimes, sometimes it would taste like medicine. Please don't be discouraged remembering that "Life is Wealth'' and ''What you know is Gold''
#ABetterMe
#LiveWithTheRightAttitude
Bbm Channel: Just click www.pin.bbm.com/C0023D439
Thank you for your time.
No comments:
Post a Comment