Hello Guys...
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls..May I humbly present to you--- Fresible LTD, Winner, Best Entertainment outfit, Abuad Social Awards, May, 2015.
Nominee, Best Rave Party, GLOW IN THE DARK 1, PIRA Awards, April, 2015.
Nominee, Event of the year, GLOW IN THE DARK 1, Campus heat Awards, May, 2015.
Youth Company of the Year at the 2014 Ping Nigeria Awards et cetera...
With Fresibles Ltd as organizers, sponsors or guests of any show they can never be a dull moment. This wonderful team has officially decided to organize one of the most anticipated and fun filled party ever recorded amongst Nigerian University Students Event.''GLOW IN THE DARK 3''. If u attended glow in the dark 1 and 2 you would agree with me say nor be wash, fresible Ltd actually does it best!!!
Do ANTICiPaTe!!!!! CEO Fresibles Ltd, Fred Oyetayo in his own words '' You guyz know me I don't talk much but this party will shake you'' LOl! Yes yes!! Am sure and I believe it would!!
For more information about the time, venue and bookings for this event, do trust that I will keep you posted..#ANticipate #Nigeria #Lagos #Abuad... Gbam!!





No comments:
Post a Comment