Thursday, 1 October 2015

Word Contest! "I Love Nigeria"

Happy Independence day to y'all, Good People, One Mind, Great Nation. I love Nigeria so much...#ABetterMe Officials has decided to do alittle something** Something Special..Yaahh!!!

WOrd Contest: I love Nigeria

Now this is poem contest tittled 'I love Nigeria', it shouldn't be more than 40 words and should end with "a better Nigeria", Be Original and Creative. The highest Like on our channel Wins the contest..

More Details: Sample of poem...

I LOVE NIGERIA by Fumnanya Nwabuoku Onyinye

I love my country Nigeria,
A country so beautiful,
Blessed with lots of human and natural resources.

Although Nigeria still record some setbacks, i am still proud to be a Nigerian and one day i will witness a better Nigeria.

Ok clap for me joohh..LoL
This is just an example of what is required..a poem on your love for Nigeria...

**Stand a chance to win something special and spectacular, This contest will start at 3pm today till 3pm tomorrow being the 2nd of october 2015.

join A Better Me Channel C0023D439, For those that are interested in competing...send your poem and your picture or any picture you wanna use for the post via BBM to 569974F7 or to abetterme40@gmail.com

GoodLuck....

No comments:

Post a Comment