INTERVIEW: Be Thrilled and Inspired (2)
''Developing
My Talent''
Hello Guys... It is with so
much Joy and delight I say welcome to indeed another thrilling and exciting
edition of ''Be Thrilled and Inspired'' I hope you enjoyed the first
edition and for those that didn't get a chance to see the first one, kindly click here
I feel happy to do another
edition because really you guys made me happy. I had lots of comments and mails mostly requesting the contact of the person that was
interviewed (Pexxie) earnestly I
pray and hope you would find this second edition more interesting so to get
lots of likes and comments because as always it’s all about our readers and
subscribers..
I remain your Sugar Man,
young, active and always willing to mingle and bubble, MC Extraordinaire, FontiIyke
your humble Host.
The Theme for this interview
is ''Developing
My Talent'' and today we are interviewing someone with style, with a
passion, a badass artist with a lot of finesses. Ladies and Gentlemen permit me
to introduce to you Ehi-oshio Pray!!!!
FontiIyke:
We are happy to have you on board man, jeez you lost weight or are you watching
your weight?? I heard you want to model too *HeHe
Pray: Thank
you FontiIyke for having me today but see don't even try to wash me! Although I
give it to you modeling aren’t so much of a bad idea at least I get to remain
in good shape.
FontiIyke:
Yes am sure about that, you don't look bad at all. Ok! Let me start by asking
you simple questions, how old are you bruv?
Pray: Ermm
Well, I am just 21 years of age, although my birthday is soon, 26th of October!
Yes but you’re not invited LOL!
FontiIyke:
Ah common why na??
Pray: Except
you promise to be nice to me today, ask me nice and easy questions hehe*
FontiIyke:
Trust me na, but that's great o! You are just 21 and your currently in 500level law..I think that is
encouraging, I just want everyone here live, or reading this to know that
greatness is possible at any age, you just need to discover your talent and the
earlier the better.
Pray: LOL!
You don start again!! Preach Preacher!!
FontiIyke:
Nahh jooh! I am not preaching* I am simply doing my job, reminding someone that
you, yes you! That you can start to
develop your talent now!! But first, identify it*
FontiIyke:
Okay okay...Back to the business of the day, Pray you were specially chosen for
this interview because to a large extent you have been able to identify your
talent even at a young age and on a daily basis man you burst our heads with
all these mad ass artworks. When did you actually start drawing??
Pray: Opps!
Thank you so much for that ermm... I started from a young age, I did a little
bit of comics then I started professional artworks in 2009
FontiIyke:
Nice!!! Six (6) years now in the
field am sure it must have been challenging for you, sometimes you complete an artwork
and you don't even like it or don't you feel that way sometimes??
Pray: Am
human after all, I feel that way sometimes but my main focus is in hyperrealism to
which I'm striving to achieve
FontiIyke:
Wow!! Am just going through some of your artworks, I must confess bro, your
talented. Ahh I don dey wish say I sabi draw like you, I for use am they toast
girls HaHa!!
Pray:
Talented? Well you can say that again by Gods grace I am
FontiIyke:
Don't even try to form humility for me
Pray: okay I
won't but the thing is apart from being talented, I like drawing cause it makes
me relaxed, to me it’s like a message, there's no other way I free my mind than
to draw.
FontiIyke:
Surprised face* Massage? This one is strong!! Do you mean you did prefer to
draw than get an actually massage from a professional if you know what I mean...hehe*
Pray: Haha!
This guy relax johh! That's not what I mean joo, but then drawing is fun.
FontiIyke: Ah!
am enjoying this interview but then time seems to be going so fast let me ask
you sir, have you ever done dem tatianic
shit, nude paints and stuffs?? Don't lie ohh!!
Pray: LOl!
You promised to go easy on me...mtcheww ok ermm talking about nude drawing
err..yea
I ve done just one but strictly professional oh!
FontiIyke:
Yaga!!! Let me free you here before I put you into trouble...Hehe* what is your
artistic name and how will you describe yourself as we round off this session
Pray: My
artistic name is P.M Portraitz and I
am a 500level law student, a slightly reserved person buh I could be noisy at
times, I draw a lot, I love to rap too in fact, I would be releasing a music
soon and lastly I care too much...
FontiIyke:
See this politician, care too much ni! Who told you that you do?? How many
orphans have you been able to show love to, what about beggars or na only girls
you dey care for??
Pray:
Mctchew!! FontiIyke!! No be only girls jorh am a loving persons though!
FontiIyke: Yes am sure about that bro, it’s been nice
having you on board. Kudos to you again because
you really have got lots of nice artwork. Am just here hoping you would get to
do a sketch of me soonest, that's if you won't charge me so much
Pray: I
would...I really never get to charge so high in fact majority of the times I use
discretion.
FontiIyke:
The theme still remains ''developing your talent'' and this
young man right here has shown us that it is one thing to have a talent and
another to strive to develop it by constant practice which will make you
better. I dare you today, figure it out, what is your talent, what can you do?
When you answer that, then strive to improve by learning and practice and just
maybe that might be your own break through. Thank you Pray for being here and
for your time. Jahh bless you.
Pray: Thanks
to you very much #ABetterMe for having me share my whole secrets..
FontiIyke:
LOL we are pleased to have made you do that, it’s our pleasure. I hope you guyz
enjoyed this interview and you feel inspired a little bit. Feel free to like,
share and be sociable. Thanks and remain blessed.
Signing Out ''Fonti Says No
Stress!!!!''









Nice am inspired✌
ReplyDelete