I Just stumbled on this picture of a very tall corper as you can see. Wow!
Many teens and kids if you listen to them at tender age all dream to be tall and sometimes muscular, some complain they are bullied at school because of their stature. Nobody wants to be short..LOL
I remember me growing up I always wanted to be taller because it had good advantages like it offers you more opportunities for example you can think of runway modeling and so on. Also It gives you more advantage is sports as well as it gives you a strong social presence as tall people are very noticeable. When you walk into any establishment or gathering everyone remembers you as the tall guy. Above all, I hate to admit but tall people are often perceived as ideal romantic partners. Women would be like 'I want a tall, dark and handsome man, of course rich'.
Its good to be tall, but if your not tall appreciate your height because a tall man has got his own height disadvantage as you would have your height advantage.. Enjoy your height and be happy with ourselves. I am happy with mine what about you??
Instagram @abetter.me
#ABetterMe
#LiveWithTheRightAttitude
What?? This guy is so tall. He looks like a giant. I will feel so intimidated if I stay by his side.
ReplyDelete