Thursday, 13 August 2015

INTERVIEW: 140k Followers on Twitter, 6 Awards Already this Year, Most Popular Nigerian Student--Who is He??





INTERVIEW:      Be Thrilled and Inspired.

Hello beautiful people welcome to this new edition of ''Be Thrilled and Inspired'' powered by ‘ABetterMe’. My name is FontiIyke and I am your humble host for this edition.

The Theme is ''I Can Be Better'' and today we would interview someone I simply refer to as a Young Achiever and a Social Entrepreneur Extraordinaire!! Kudos bro! We are pleased and blessed to have you on board for this edition.  It was not easy to ''capture you'' (permit me to use the word) LOL** but then we did, so please can we meet you Sir

Pexxie: LOL! I am not that difficult to contact jooh *Hehe. Thanks for having me today ‘ABetterMe’.

FontiIyke: What is your Full Name??
Pexxie: I thought you knew that already? Ha! gottcha* My name is Bamidele Olamilekan aka King Pexxie.

FontiIyke: Olamilekan, Pexxie, lemmi give you an Igbo name, errrr ‘Uchenna’ HAHA! how old are you?
Pexxie: Hehe* Me Uche? Iyke don’t start ohh! Hmmm...Aright I am 20 years old, was born on the 14th of November 1994.

FontiIyke: Oshey!... Like seriously?? That's quite commendable being that you just graduated from the Faculty of Law; Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABAUD). How did you do it??
Pexxie: Am a sharp guy you know; just kidding o! It’s God Grace nothing more.

FontiIyke: Ahh! be here forming humility for me I have known you for 4years now Ehen and seriously I should commend you sha, you are easy going and always happy, what is your philosophy about Life?
Pexxie: Life itself is too short to find a meaning to it. And in our quest for finding a life we end up forgetting to enjoy the one we already have. That's why I try to enjoy mine.

FontiIyke: O yes! You Only Live Once (YOLo!) Preach sir!
Pexxie: YOLO! Hmm I interpret that to mean that everyone ought to love life to the fullest without care but caution not to be stupid oh! And by so doing you would notice that you’re getting paid for what you love doing. This I describe as *Success beyond measure*

FontiIyke: Yes someone just heard this, read this, I am sure they are already getting inspired because I am actually. What are your likes and dislikes??
Pexxie: Likes: social networking, traveling, meditating and meeting people
Dislikes: dishonest people, school work and of course protected Wifis LOL!!

FontiIyke: LOL!! Protected wifis? Now that's just funny. I would call it passion or obsession but either way, it seems to be working for you. Remind me again, what social media networks are you on??
Pexxie: Twitter: @pexxie - 40k followers amongst other lowkey accounts amassing to over 150K followers
FontiIyke: Wow!! 40k followers? What do you do for a living??
Lekan: Instagram: @Kingpexxie - 16k3, lifeofpexxie: 7k5
FontiIyke: Common! Who are you? Why are you so popular on social networks? 40 thousand followers ah ah!!! How did u get it? Did you buy followers, tell a nigga!
Pexxie: Buy followers ke?? Not at all, I got so much of followers because I joined social media networks before people joined and when it's was less saturated


FontiIyke: Now that's smart, that is the beauty of starting early. Okay we are gradually rounding off this session, it’s been so wonderful to have this 20 year old dude with us telling us thrilling but inspiring stuffs I must say, thank you once again lekan.
Pexxie: People don't mind this my Man FontiIyke, he knows how to wash someone very well, na him job*
FontiIyke: Not at all, no no joohh but chill one more question. Lekan do you get paid for being this popular and having that amount of followers, I mean what is the benefit Ehen??
Pexxie: Money is not everything, but I am sure eventually I would have a lot of it.


FontiIyke: Yes I agree with you, but then common na, not even a recommendation, benefit, award ermm...
Pexxie: Speaking of Awards, God has blessed me this year you know. I have won over 15 awards, 6 this year and am hoping to win 1 today.
FontiIyke: Wow! At 20, who says I can't be better???? Can you list a few?

Pexxie:
1. Most Popular Nigerian Make Student - Campus Heat Award
2. Most Popular Student Abuad - Abuad awards
3. Most Popular and Most Sociable - Law students award 2015
4. Most Influential Student - Prodigies Award 2015
FontiIyke: Boss e don do ooo..Thank you thank you! Okay beautiful listeners/readers once again we have KinG Pexxie, Bamidele Olamilekan. show him some love he has taking his time to tell us all this about himself just to get us inspired, just to let us know we can be better only if we stay committed and passionate. We would be signing out right about now, Pexxie!  Thank you so much for being here beside what do you wanna tell your fans, supporters, friends and family.

Pexxie: If I start I won't be able to finish but I thank God firstly and all of you so much, those that had supported me and those that continue to support me, Christ! it is a long list but you know yourselves and really I cannot reward you totally, is only God that will bless you for me. Thank you #ABetterMe for taking out time to do this may God make you bigger.

FontiIyke: Aww simply adorable. I hope you enjoyed this edition of ''Be Thrilled and Inspired'', Am sure you would have if you took your time to digest this and learn from it. It your humble host FontiIyke and always remember to stay fly because you know, ''Fonti says No STress!!'' Also keep following us on our BBMC; www.pin.bbm.com/C0023D439, on Instagram: @abetter.me

Anticipate more editions coming your way and remember you can be better,  have a great weekend. YAGA!


#ABetterMe
#LiveWithTheRightAttitude


See more pictures of Olamilekan Bamidele Pexxie below...



No comments:

Post a Comment