Nwabuoku Fumnanya Onyinye
+2349038099108
fontiiyke4real@gmail.com
Twitter: @fonti__iyke
Facebook & Instagram: @fontiiyke
Uneasy minds always tend toward negativity, belabored by thoughts, anxiety and frivolities. Like a diesel engine, slow to getting started and indeed can only be fully started when it takes it time to Warm--FontiIyke

Thinking too much, and worrying is never worthwhile and as I have always said produces no positive result. To wake up feeling like a King one must learn to guard his/her thought so not to start the day feeling like a looser.
Questioning self is necessary to inspire you and make you feel like a king.
Waking up in the morning and asking yourself questions like what did I dream about last night?
Why do I feel so tired? What is for breakfast? What route do I take to work? Might not necessarily be the right questions to ask yourself in the morning.
Remember questioning self is designed to help you put your day in perspective and take charge of your day. So learn to ask question that will order your day like;
*Who am I and where am I going to?
*What is my philosophy of life?
*What do have to look forward to today?
*How can I use today to my own advantage?
*What must I achieve today?
These are examples of questions that make you start turning your mind to achieving your goals and objectives for the day. These questions make you attract the positive things that can happen to you going by ''the law of attraction''. Also when you wake up in the morning to feel like a King, Inspire yourself. Tell yourself I am the Best, I am going to do something great today; I am an agent of success et cetera.
DONTS
*Do not wake up in the morning and go straight to the kitchen to find food that is just depressing.
*Do not wake up in the morning and go straight to turn on your TV, Computer, or Play Computer Game.
Things you watch, hear can affect your day. For example bad new can affect your day adversely.
Dos
*Instead wake up and say your prayer, take charge of your Morning remembering that "Life never gives you what you deserve but that you demand''
*Instead wake by asking yourself questions that will help you achieve a lot for that day like the examples I gave above
*Try Meditating, freeing your mind from unnecessary stress and thoughts. Relax your mind be calm
*Inspire yourself with nice comments and great admonishment
*Listen to meaningful Music that can uplift your inner man, your whole being and not depressing songs or one without lyrics or a message
Good Morning to you beautiful people*





No comments:
Post a Comment