PASSION
By
Nwabuoku Fumnanya Onyinye
+2349038099108
fontiiyke4real@gmail.com
Twitter: @fonti__iyke
Facebook & Instagram: @fontiiyke
"Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all cost, and that is the risk of doing nothing''--Denis Waitley
I remember dreaming for years how I wanted to climb a stage and talk to a large audience without being shy(I was very shy), I continued dreaming about this for more than Eight(8)years until one day I stopped dreaming I started making plans on how to achieve this goal. I would go to my mirror, pick a random topic and start talking to myself as I look at the mirror, I would pick up the bible and try to read it like I was reading to a congregation in church and in no time I started perfecting my art being able to now speck in public with boldness, take presentations and so on.
I won't say it has totally been great and excellent. I have made so many mistakes but I am always driving by this word ''Passion''. Passion is an emotion that comes from within you. It is your enthusiasm, your zeal, your drive and your motivation; do not lose it. Passion is needed because for example a passionate worker is one who would be committed to his/her work, being passionate will help you love what you do and that will help you do great work.
Call it passion, drive, motivation, zeal, call it what you want it is the self-driven attitude about what you do, your job and work that can help lead you down the path to success.
How do you get your passion back?? Remember passion is an emotion, a state of mind so the first thing you have to do is motivate yourself, remember the things that made you love what you did or still do and revive those feelings. Maybe you need to learn new skills or you just need to fully engage yourself in your work.
*Lastly Love what you do and if you are doing something you don't love just know your limited. If you can't change it then develop a passion for it and take advantage of it.
I.G: @abetter.me
#ABetterMe
#LiveWithTheRightAttitude



True talk...
ReplyDelete*Brother Me...I see you bro☺
ReplyDelete